Terms & Conditions
Yunomori Onsen & Spa will not be liable to you in respect of any personal injury (including without limitation serious injury, sickness or death) that you may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of using Yunomori Onsen’s product and/or services. Nor will we be liable to you in respect of any other losses arising as a result of any such personal injury. Yunomori Onsen & Spa will not be liable to you in respect of any of your personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after using our facilities.
Guests with the following conditions are not encouraged to utilise onsen facilities:
- High/low blood pressure
- Heart diseases
- Recent surgery (within 6 months)
- Heart defibrillator
- Headache or feeling unwell
- In the event guest is late for appointments, the service will commence and end as per the agreed time. Full charges will apply.
- Yunomori Onsen will not refund or discount any unutilized minutes due to lateness.
- No-show for bookings made will be charged at the full price. Guests are advised to call in to cancel their appointments at least 30 minutes before booking time. The management’s decision is final on the cancellation charge.
Refund & Returns
- All refund requests must be made in person at Yunomori Onsen. Guest is required to fill in Refund Request Form at the counter and attach their original receipt. If they do not wish to proceed with the services offered, 5 days cooling period (not including weekends and public holidays) after purchases of spa packages allows guests to seek full refund of payment made.
- Once the Refund Request Form has been submitted to Yunomori Onsen, we will freeze the said account and no redemption will be allowed on the account in any circumstances. Utilized portions of the purchased packages will be charged at rack rates.
- The refund is subject to bank charges and administration fee of 3%. All discounts, bonus values, promotional offers or complimentary sessions are not included in refunds.
- Strictly no refund/exchange of services once the treatment session has commenced. Customers may request for a different therapist (subject to availability) within the first 15 minutes of their session and the session will end at the same scheduled time.
- Refund of payment for packages shall be by way of cheque payable to the client within 14 working days after the cancellation. Once the cheque is ready, guests will be notified via email and phone call to collect the cheque at Yunomori Onsen within 14 days.
In the event the guest is found to be displaying bad behavior/s including but not limited to the following, the guest will be asked to leave the premises immediately and permanently banned from Yunomori Onsen with strictly no refund.
- Harass other guests and/or Yunomori Onsen staff members physically and/or verbally
- Engage in sexual activities in the premises
- Pose an imminent danger to the other guests/staff members
- Disrespect the Onsen mannerisms & rules (including but not limited to : urinating into the pool, damage/destroy Onsen facilities, deny other guests a serene environment, etc )
No refund on unutilized minutes or parts of the voucher entitlement. All vouchers will be considered fully utilized on the day of redemption.
Guest presents a voucher for “Onsen+90mins Aroma Massage” but utilizes only 90Mins Aroma Massage as guest is feeling unwell for Onsen. The Onsen part of the voucher will be deemed as utilized on the day. There will be no refund/transfer of the Onsen session to another day.
- Voucher expiry dates will not be extended. Management reserves the right to reject any vouchers that is suspected to have been tempered with or defaced. All guests are advised not to purchase vouchers from any other sources other than Yunomori Onsen. All vouchers sold over the counter must be stamped with expiry dates. The stated entitlements on the vouchers will be final. No exchange or trade-offs will be entertained. There will be no refund on unutilized minutes or parts of the voucher entitlement. All vouchers will be considered fully utilized on the day of redemption.